New York – Chefs from Michelin-starred restaurants around the world are combining fashion and food by tailoring, dressing and designing culinary masterpieces. Fashion One, the fashion, entertainment and lifestyle international broadcaster, journeys to these restaurants in a brand-new original series, Fashion On A Plate.
Fashion On A Plate
This 8-episode series will go behind the scenes to witness how a simple ingredient can transform into a haute couture piece of edible art. While showcasing their culinary ingenuity, chefs, designers and managers will interpret the term “fashion on a plate”. Chef Christopher Agnew of Caviar Russe stated, “As chef we use plates, whereas designers use fabric.”
This global gastronomical trip will take viewers from the streets of Paris, to the bustling metro of New York City, the royal boroughs in London, the paradisiacal resorts in Bali, the modern melting pot of Singapore, the chic bistros in Milan, the celebrated gourmets in Hong Kong and the festive eateries of Sao Paolo. Each half hour episode features a new city, each containing four world-class chefs who have mastered their craft.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020