Discovery Communications India and The Monk Studios triumph at 2014 Apollo Awards
Singapore – The winners of the 2014 Apollo Awards were announced at an awards ceremony on June 18 held alongside BroadcastAsia at the Marina Bay Sands. Top talent from the broadcast, production and post-production industries were recognised for their technical and creative excellence.
Discovery Communications India and The Monk Studios were the evening’s big winners with two Awards apiece.
“We will continue to evolve and remain relevant to provide industry players with a driving force that truly celebrates excellent performance. All our winners have made major contributions towards their respective fields, and we are proud to honour their achievements,” said Raymond Wong, organiser of the Apollo Awards.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021