Contents Tokyo 2014 to serve as an even bigger business platform
Tokyo, Japan – Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd. will be opening Contents Tokyo 2014 at Tokyo Big Sight, Japan from July 2-4. In its second year running, the show is expected to serve as an even bigger business platform this year for the content industry gathering 53,000 attendees, 1,530 exhibitors from 50 countries.
Content Tokyo is Asia’s comprehensive B-to-B trade show consisting of four independent shows, all related to content; Creators’ Expo, Licensing Japan, Production Companies Expo and Content Solutions Expo.
It is a show where one can negotiate business with a wide range of professionals from the content industry under one roof. From individual creators (700 creators are expected be joining this year), licensors, production companies to technology/service providers for content distribution and creation, experts from each stage of content creation will be able to inspire one another, share ideas and find solutions to create and materialise new content.
“We visited the show to look for superior production companies, and we were able to have meetings with five exhibitors. We are planning to make orders worth between US$7,000 and US$30,000 for production of programmes and title CGs,” said a NHK Broadcasting Station, Production Companies Expo visitor.
“We showcased our content delivery solutions this year and had 200 business meetings with various content holders including TV stations, movie companies and publishers.
We are expecting to gain orders amount to US$500,000,” Funward Ltd., a Content Solutions Expo exhibitor commented.
“This show helped us to expand our sale, because we could meet with many visitors from various industries in one exhibition. This year we had business discussions with many companies such as event companies, audio companies and video production companies. Now we are following up five deals and expecting to gain orders amount to US$200,000,” said Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., a Content Solutions Expo exhibitor.
J Sports Corp., a Content Solutions Expo visitor commented: “We were looking for a new operating system for broadcasting. Thus we visited Content Solutions Expo and discussed with some exhibitors. Now we are evaluating some products. If it is adopted, the order will be US$100,000.”
Teo Jasmin, a Licensing Japan exhibitor from France said: “We could find 6 strong leads who deal stationery, lifestyle accessories, and game software, etc. Also, we met potential agents who help us to develop business in the Japanese market.”
The Licensing Company, a Licensing Japan exhibitor from the UK commented: “About 400 people visited our booth and we found many potential new licensees.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 510 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 108 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 85 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021