Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces four new carriage deals
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced on June 26 four new carriage deals across Asia. The deals include CTE’s first entry into Myanmar and Palau, and two deals expanding the reach of CTE channels in Indonesia and the Philippines.
The newly inked deals cover: Celestial Movies (CM), the most widely distributed 24-hour Chinese movie channel in the world; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM), the gateway to an unparalleled array of digitally-remastered Chinese movie masterpieces; KIX / KIX HD, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only pan-regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
The new deals signed are as follows:
K-Vision, a newly-launched pay TV platform in Indonesia, will carry CM and KIX. K-Vision is owned by Kompas Gramedia Group, one of the largest media conglomerates in Indonesia.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 42 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020