Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces four new carriage deals
Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced on June 26 four new carriage deals across Asia. The deals include CTE’s first entry into Myanmar and Palau, and two deals expanding the reach of CTE channels in Indonesia and the Philippines.
The newly inked deals cover: Celestial Movies (CM), the most widely distributed 24-hour Chinese movie channel in the world; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM), the gateway to an unparalleled array of digitally-remastered Chinese movie masterpieces; KIX / KIX HD, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only pan-regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
The new deals signed are as follows:
K-Vision, a newly-launched pay TV platform in Indonesia, will carry CM and KIX. K-Vision is owned by Kompas Gramedia Group, one of the largest media conglomerates in Indonesia.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020