Cartoon Network brings “Shaun the Sheep” to Southeast Asia
Hong Kong – Cartoon Network has acquired the exclusive rights from Aardman Animations to air the new season of Shaun the Sheep across Southeast Asia, including Taiwan and the Philippines.
The region’s international kids’ channel will start airing the first part (20 x 7’) of the fourth season immediately. The second part (10 x 7’) will be available from 2015, and will coincide with the theatrical release of the Shaun the Sheep movie, also produced by Aardman, creators of Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run. Cartoon Network has also picked up rights for Season 1 (40 x 7’) and Season 2 (40 x 7’) until 2018.
Shaun the Sheep
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020