Cartoon Network brings “Shaun the Sheep” to Southeast Asia
Hong Kong – Cartoon Network has acquired the exclusive rights from Aardman Animations to air the new season of Shaun the Sheep across Southeast Asia, including Taiwan and the Philippines.
The region’s international kids’ channel will start airing the first part (20 x 7’) of the fourth season immediately. The second part (10 x 7’) will be available from 2015, and will coincide with the theatrical release of the Shaun the Sheep movie, also produced by Aardman, creators of Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run. Cartoon Network has also picked up rights for Season 1 (40 x 7’) and Season 2 (40 x 7’) until 2018.
Shaun the Sheep
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020