Hong Kong – Turner International Asia Pacific announced on May 12 that Phil Nelson has been appointed Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Southeast Asia Pacific and North Asia.
Previously responsible for strategic planning and North Asia, Nelson now has operational oversight for the commercial functions of Turner’s business in Southeast Asia Pacific in addition to Japan and Korea. Reporting to him from these three regional areas are Tom Perry, Ron Lee and Robi Stanton, respectively.
Commenting on this promotion, Asia Pacific President Ricky Ow, said: “In his new role, I am certain Phil will enable us to optimise our brands and operational efficiency. With his experience of the media business in Asia Pacific, Phil’s role at the heart of Turner’s commercial operations will undoubtedly put us in a stronger position for future growth. His expanded remit will allow us to identify even more new opportunities across the region.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020