Miniseries Siren’s Song, which Globo is taking to LA Screenings 2014, has just had its exhibition rights acquired by one of Australia’s largest broadcast channels, SBS (Special Broadcasting Service). The Australian channel reaches more than 6 million people and its programming offers a mix of programmes with news, entertainment, sports, and national and foreign productions. Siren’s Song will be aired with English subtitles.
Siren’s Song was an audience success in Brazil. The show beat its predecessors in its timeslot and reached an average of 23 rating points with 50% of the share, the equivalent of around 20 million people per minute watching each episode. The show repeated its success in Portugal, where it was shown on Globo’s channel.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020