Escapade Media acquires 77 hours of pre-school content from TVNZ
Sydney, Australia – Escapade Media has recently entered into a license agreement with TVNZ Kidzone24 for two pre-school series produced by Ambience Entertainment featuring Jay Laga’aia.
The deal includes Larry The Lawnmower, a previous Seven Network series, narrated Jay Laga’aia, and a soon to be announced brand new series created by Jay Laga’aia for the Seven Network.
Escapade Media is a newly formed company based in Sydney specialising in film/TV financing, production, and distribution of premium content.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020