New York – YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc., a multi-platform entertainment and video on demand company in China, announced the expansion of its cooperation to offer feature films from global film and television studio, Miramax, via YOU On Demand’s mobile service on April 4.
YOU On Demand will now make available Miramax’s library titles including Oscar®-winners Chicago and The English Patient, through its Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) package and via its Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) offering.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020