Nickelodeon’s “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” wins China award
Hangzhou, China – Nickelodeon announced on April 29 that it has won the coveted “Golden Monkey King Award” for its award-winning Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at an awards ceremony that was part of the Tenth China International Cartoon and Animation Festival in Hangzhou. The iconic hit TV animation series received the highest honour at the festival.
At the awards ceremony, Rich Magallanes, Senior Vice President of Nickelodeon Animation was present to receive the award, who oversees production of current animated series including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SpongeBob SquarePants, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and The Penguins of Madagascar.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wins the Golden Monkey King Award
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020