MIPTV: iConcerts to make new announcements at MIPTV
Launch of a new Pan TV signal – Asia
iConcerts HDTV, a 100% live music channel launched in 2008, is today broadcasted in 85 countries around the world (Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa). From June 2014, iConcerts will strengthen its distribution offer with the launch of a specific signal for the whole of Asia. The signal will be more in line with regional means of consumption and local specificities. It will also include a true Asian Prime time (based on Singapore time), optimised programming with concerts and live sessions of local artists as well as special operations around major live events.
Production of exclusive original programmes
Since December 2013, iConcerts France, a subsidiary of the group’s production, has produced over 40 exclusive short programmes “iConcerts News”. The concept: iConcerts seeks to meet artists who have already gained recognition or “newcomers” who share their musical experiences through live music. Accompanied by an exclusive live session or a performance captured on stage, this weekly programme is already available via partners distributing the iConcerts HDTV channel and iConcerts VOD service. Other original programmes are under preparation.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021