MIPTV: FOX and Keshet DCP brings “Boom!” to the U.S.
“We have no doubts that Boom!’s fresh take on the traditional game show will blow American audiences away with laughs and thrills, and we couldn’t be happier to have secured such an esteemed broadcast partner as FOX only days after announcing our plans for the show in the U.S. market,” said Alon Shtruzman, CEO Keshet International.
Allen Shapiro, CEO of Dick Clark Productions continued, “Boom! represents a continuation of original, provocative and unique content coming out of the Keshet DCP venture. FOX is the perfect home for it.”
The news follows the first sale of the project to France’s most popular broadcaster, TF1, as well as outstanding ratings for the new game on Keshet Broadcasting’s Channel 2 Israel, where it recently became the highest-rated game show launch ever in Israel. Vastly outshining all other shows in its timeslot, Boom! scored a staggering 41.2% share and 26.7% (HH) rating.
Boom! was created by Keshet, Ido Rozenblum and July August Productions.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020