Cannes – Shine International announced on April 6 that hit dance format Got To Dance has reached tape sales covering 120 territories, with UK judge Ashley Banjo attending MIPTV to launch new factual entertainment format Big Town Dance.
New deals for the UK’s Got To Dance, which features Kimberly Wyatt (The Pussycat Dolls) alongside Banjo, lead member of world-renowned dance troupe Diversity include Canada (GameTV) and Africa (MNET). Sky1 HD’s highest rated entertainment series, the hit dance format is in pre-production for its fifth series with the broadcaster and is produced by Princess Productions.
Big Town Dance
The tape deals follow previous acquisitions of the show from broadcasters including BBC (Latin America), SBS (Netherlands) and Fox International Channels across Asia. Seven local versions of the format include the Shine Germany produced ProSieben Sat.1 that features ‘Take That’ member Howard Donald.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020