Paris, France – FashionTV India joins the line-up of top international and local channels who will be the flagship channels on the new powerful and high-tech AsiaSat 7 Satellite.
Michel Adam, President of FashionTV said: “We are very pleased that we have been granted the move from the old and unstable THAICOM 5 satellite to the new ultramodern AsiaSat 7 satellite from AsiaSat. Since the beginning of FashionTV in 1997, we have chosen season by season to work with AsiaSat, and can state that it is the most reliable and complete satellite service provider in all of Asia Pacific.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020