Endemol announced on April 16 that Host in the Box, the innovative new format from Endemol Germany has been sold for the first time in Spain.
Following the format’s international launch at MIPTV 2014, Spanish broadcaster Cuatro has commissioned a first series of the factual entertainment show. Produced by Endemol Spain, each episode of this latest adaptation will see a different host for each episode locked in a wooden box and shipped off to an undisclosed location within Spain.
Host in the Box
The format has also sold to Hungary, where it successfully aired in February with an 8-episode run on Super TV2.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020