Crime + Investigation launches in Angola and Mozambique
New York – Crime + Investigation (CI) has rolled out in Mozambique and Angola via the platform, DStv. The announcement was made by Dean Possenniskie, Managing Director, Europe for A+E Networks on April 28.
The Portuguese channel features series and specials from A+E Networks’ rich, crime/justice catalogue. Among the original, globally-recognised series airing are The First 48, I Killed My BFF, Cajun Justice, Beyond Scared Straight, and Evil Up Close.
The channel is operated by HISTORY in Iberia, a joint venture between A+E Networks and ChelloMulticanal.
“We’re pleased to expand our relationship with Multichoice through the launch of CI in Portuguese for the growing audiences of Angola and Mozambique,” said Possenniskie.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020