Cineflix Rights seals multiple deals for Aussie and NZ content
UK independent television content distributor Cineflix Rights has signed a raft of deals with broadcasters worldwide for content from its producer partners in Australia and New Zealand, in the run up to MIPTV 2014.
Leading the deals is SKY UK taking all six seasons of Animal House (67 x 30’, Imagination Television Limited, New Zealand), which follows the staff of Auckland’s Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals as they help save animals in distress.
Another animal-based series selling well is Outback Rangers, also known as Kakadu. CCTV China, Discovery Europe, and Explora Canada have bought season 1 (10 x 30’, Northern Pictures and Beach House Pictures, Australia) which follows the armed rangers who protect Kakadu National Park in Northern Australia and has previously been sold to networks including UKTV.
Redesign My Brain (3 x 60’, Mindful Media), which follows TV celebrity Todd Sampson as he undertakes a scientifically endorsed training program to turn his ordinary brain into a ‘super-brain’, has been sold to Discovery Networks International, which airs in more than 220 countries and territories.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 105 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020