London, UK – Fox International Channels (FIC) has announced that Tata Sky, a DTH player in India, has added BabyTV to its line-up. The channel, which went live in February, will also be featured on Tata Sky’s new mobile app called Everywhere TV for iOS and Android devices.
BabyTV will launch on Tata Sky in standard definition and be a part of the Kids Pack, joining Disney XD, Disney Channel, Nick, Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Hungama, Sonic Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Disney Junior, ZeeQ and Pogo.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020