Tokyo – NHK WORLD TV, the 24-hour English channel of Japan’s public broadcaster, NHK, is now available to an additional 2.7 million households in 65 cities throughout the United States. AT&T, the largest IPTV provider in the country, began this service on February 21. Combined with New York and some major U.S. cities where NHK WORLD TV’s 24-hour broadcast is already available, the channel is now covering more ground in the U.S. Part of NHK WORLD TV’s programming has been provided to viewers across the U.S. through the network of American public TV stations.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020