MIPTV: Maurice Lévy of Publicis Groupe to keynote
Paris – MIPTV has announced that Maurice Lévy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Publicis Groupe, will give a keynote address on April 8 as part of MIPTV’s Media Mastermind Keynote Series. Organised by Reed MIDEM, MIPTV will take place in Cannes, France, from April 7-10, 2014.
Publicis Groupe is the world’s third largest advertising and communications group, and Maurice Lévy is recognised as one of the leading figures in the communications industry. Maurice Lévy is a visionary in leading the digital transformation of advertising by embracing content marketing and innovative communication strategies on all platforms. Publicis Groupe fosters partnerships with a number of Internet giants and influential digital players.
During his keynote address entitled “The Future of Content Is Digital”, Maurice Lévy will discuss how TV and advertising are increasingly facing common challenges, from how to create great content to retain viewer attention, to building and monetising an audience.
Under his stewardship, Publicis Groupe has been transformed into a global powerhouse of top creative advertising and marketing agencies, and is today a pioneer in digital and online communications.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 490 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 102 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 80 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021