MIPTV: Maurice Lévy of Publicis Groupe to keynote
Paris – MIPTV has announced that Maurice Lévy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Publicis Groupe, will give a keynote address on April 8 as part of MIPTV’s Media Mastermind Keynote Series. Organised by Reed MIDEM, MIPTV will take place in Cannes, France, from April 7-10, 2014.
Publicis Groupe is the world’s third largest advertising and communications group, and Maurice Lévy is recognised as one of the leading figures in the communications industry. Maurice Lévy is a visionary in leading the digital transformation of advertising by embracing content marketing and innovative communication strategies on all platforms. Publicis Groupe fosters partnerships with a number of Internet giants and influential digital players.
During his keynote address entitled “The Future of Content Is Digital”, Maurice Lévy will discuss how TV and advertising are increasingly facing common challenges, from how to create great content to retain viewer attention, to building and monetising an audience.
Under his stewardship, Publicis Groupe has been transformed into a global powerhouse of top creative advertising and marketing agencies, and is today a pioneer in digital and online communications.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 103 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020