MIPTV: Maurice Lévy of Publicis Groupe to keynote
Paris – MIPTV has announced that Maurice Lévy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Publicis Groupe, will give a keynote address on April 8 as part of MIPTV’s Media Mastermind Keynote Series. Organised by Reed MIDEM, MIPTV will take place in Cannes, France, from April 7-10, 2014.
Publicis Groupe is the world’s third largest advertising and communications group, and Maurice Lévy is recognised as one of the leading figures in the communications industry. Maurice Lévy is a visionary in leading the digital transformation of advertising by embracing content marketing and innovative communication strategies on all platforms. Publicis Groupe fosters partnerships with a number of Internet giants and influential digital players.
During his keynote address entitled “The Future of Content Is Digital”, Maurice Lévy will discuss how TV and advertising are increasingly facing common challenges, from how to create great content to retain viewer attention, to building and monetising an audience.
Under his stewardship, Publicis Groupe has been transformed into a global powerhouse of top creative advertising and marketing agencies, and is today a pioneer in digital and online communications.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020