MIPTV: Hat Trick International to launch “Win It Cook It”
London – Independent U.K. distributor Hat Trick International is set to launch Plum Pictures’ new entertainment series Win It Cook It as an international format at MIPTV in April. This will be indie producer Plum Pictures’ first move into format creation for the global market.
The U.K. version of Win It Cook It, presented by celebrity chef Simon Rimmer, has been commissioned by Channel 4 and will air later this year.
Win It Cook It
Stuart Cabb, Managing Director, Plum Pictures said, “It is fantastic to come up with a new format that mixes different genres to produce a truly unique food show. We take a quiz element and mix it in with some highly inventive cooking to end up with something which is great fun, revealing and uplifting. And having now made 30 episodes we know this format is very robust!”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020