MIPTV: Hat Trick International to distribute Keo Films’ series
London – Independent distributor Hat Trick International has pre-sold the brand new factual entertainment series I Bought My Own Rainforest to broadcasters in Australia, Scandinavia and Central and Eastern Europe.
Produced by award-winning Keo Films, I Bought My Own Rainforest sees wildlife photographer Charlie Hamilton-Jones use his own cash to save a section of Peru’s magical rainforest from destruction. The 3 x 60’ series, soon to air on the UK’s BBC2, has been picked up by SBS Australia and by Viasat for pan Scandinavian and pan Central & Eastern Europe broadcast.
Hat Trick International will launch other new productions from Keo Films at the forthcoming MIPTV market including the 3 x 60’ factual entertainment series Scandimania which follows Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s journey of discovery across Scandinavia. The definitive history of Britain’s whaling industry is revealed in The Whale Hunters, a 90’ documentary special which offers perhaps the last chance to hear first-hand testimony from whalers, and highlights that the lessons we have or should have learned are as relevant today as they were a hundred years ago. From BBC Four, HTI will be presenting British Gardens in Time, a close look at four iconic British gardens created during four very different eras in British history. In this year of the Football World Cup, Keo’s eye-opening window on the city of Rio is explored through the people on the frontline of its development in Welcome to Rio (3 x 60’). Brand new seasons two and three of River Cottage Australia, the high rating Australian-based remake of the award-winning River Cottage series, will also be available for the first time at MIPTV.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020