MIPTV: BRB and Outfit7 to produce “Talking Tom and Friends” series
London – BRB Internacional and Outfit7 have penned a deal to produce the all-new TV series, Talking Tom and Friends. The 52 x 11’ format will be based on the entertainment phenomenon of the same name that achieved record-breaking acclaim when it became the fastest growing entertainment app series of all time.
A trailer for the Talking Tom and Friends series will make its debut at MIPTV, taking place in Cannes from April 7-10.
Talking Tom and Friends
Produced in 3D for a target audience of 8 to 12 year-olds, the Talking Tom and Friends TV series will see Talking Tom and his friendstransition from the digital world onto the small screen for the first time, and maintain the distinctive sense of humour and original design that has afforded them tremendous success on digital platforms. Co-produced by BRB’s creative studio, Screen 21, and Outfit7, the series will be distributed around the world by BRB Internacional.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020