Metan’s Larry Namer to be honoured at Fifth Annual LAWEBFEST
Los Angeles – International media veteran and E! co-founder Larry Namer has been invited to be the keynote speaker and will be honoured with the “Envisioneer Award” at the special opening night dinner gala of the fifth Annual LAWEBFEST, scheduled for March 26-30 at 8pm at the Radisson Hotel at LAX.
“We’re thrilled to invite Larry Namer, one of the titans of the cable television industry, as our opening day guest of honour,” said LAWEBFEST founder Michael Ajakwe. “Larry was there when cable TV was just getting started and literally helped build it at a time when the skeptics were questioning its viability. He also created E! which redefined the way people consumed entertainment around the world. The LAWEBFEST audience can definitely learn from such a visionary.”
An entertainment industry veteran with over 40 years professional experience in cable television, live events and new media, Larry Namer is a founding partner of Metan Development Group, a venture created to develop entertainment and media specifically for the Chinese marketplace. He is the co-founder of E! Entertainment Television, a company now valued at over US$3.5 billion, and the creator of several successful companies in the United States and overseas.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020