Metan’s Larry Namer to be honoured at Fifth Annual LAWEBFEST
Los Angeles – International media veteran and E! co-founder Larry Namer has been invited to be the keynote speaker and will be honoured with the “Envisioneer Award” at the special opening night dinner gala of the fifth Annual LAWEBFEST, scheduled for March 26-30 at 8pm at the Radisson Hotel at LAX.
“We’re thrilled to invite Larry Namer, one of the titans of the cable television industry, as our opening day guest of honour,” said LAWEBFEST founder Michael Ajakwe. “Larry was there when cable TV was just getting started and literally helped build it at a time when the skeptics were questioning its viability. He also created E! which redefined the way people consumed entertainment around the world. The LAWEBFEST audience can definitely learn from such a visionary.”
An entertainment industry veteran with over 40 years professional experience in cable television, live events and new media, Larry Namer is a founding partner of Metan Development Group, a venture created to develop entertainment and media specifically for the Chinese marketplace. He is the co-founder of E! Entertainment Television, a company now valued at over US$3.5 billion, and the creator of several successful companies in the United States and overseas.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020