Los Angeles, California – MarVista Entertainment, an independent producer and distributor of features and family entertainment programming, has given EntertainMe US, LLC, the green light to produce more music specials and documentaries focusing on pop music superstars Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and the legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The new productions were announced on March 13 by MarVista Entertainment Vanessa Shapiro, EVP Sales.
“Music documentaries and specials, especially those focusing on artists who are currently on the charts and on tour, are really delivering the coveted 18 to 34 demo that so many of today’s international programme buyers are targeting,” said Shapiro. “These new productions from EntertainMe continue MarVista’s commitment to providing its clients with the highest quality, topical content for today and in the future.”
Beyoncé: Beyond the Glam
Fuelled by programme buyers’ increasing demand for music specials and documentaries on today’s hottest music acts, MarVista Entertainment acquired 16 music documentaries from EntertainMe last year, including specials on One Direction, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020