Lifetime launches first global premiere with “Return to Zero”
Los Angeles – Lifetime launches its first-ever global premiere event with the debut of the film, Return to Zero, starring Academy Award, Golden Globe and Emmy nominee Minnie Driver (Good Will Hunting, About a Boy, The Riches), Paul Adelstein (Private Practice, Scandal), Alfred Molina (The Normal Heart, Chocolat), Connie Nielsen (The Following), Sarah Jones (Alcatraz), Andrea Anders (Joey) and Golden Globe and Emmy winner Kathy Baker (Picket Fences). Debuting in the U.S. on May 17 at 8pm ET/PT, the film will also air in Canada, the UK, Spain, France, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, and Hong Kong, with other territories to be confirmed. A+E Networks is handling global sales of Return to Zero.
“Every once in a while, a film comes along that has the power to make a difference in the lives of others. Return to Zero is that powerful and moving story that so many people around the world who have faced similar challenges can relate to,” said Christian Murphy, Sr. Vice President, International Programming & Production, A+E Networks. “We felt it very important to present this moving film with such incredible performances from A-list stars as the first global premiere for Lifetime.”
Based on the true story from writer, director and producer Sean Hanish’s own personal experiences, Return to Zero follows the story of Maggie (Driver) and Aaron (Adelstein) who are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first child. Just a few weeks before their son’s due date, Maggie and Aaron receive devastating news a heartbeat is no longer detectable in the womb. As the couple attempt to go on with their lives, they quickly discover they cannot escape their grief and their relationship is forever changed by their loss. With infidelity and separation at their heels, Maggie discovers she is pregnant again, and the two must reunite to face another turbulent and terrifying pregnancy that tests their strength and love.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020