One of Korea’s biggest K-Pop idol group stars, Super Junior’s Kim Hee-Chul, is set to appear on tvN’s new comedy noir drama Grandpas over Flowers Investigation Team (working title). Cast as a smart and warm-hearted cop who faces a chaotic atmosphere as he works with coworkers who have suddenly transformed into 70-year-olds, it is expected that his humorous personality will shine in this new role. tvN, CJ E&M’s total entertainment network, will begin airing the new comedy noir on April 30, 2014.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020