Finney has been with Fox for more than a decade. Most recently, she acted as Vice President of Worldwide Pay Television and SVOD.
Prior to joining the studio’s worldwide television distribution division, she served as a Vice President in Fox’s home entertainment division in London.
Prior to joining Fox, Finney practiced corporate and entertainment law in New York City and was in-house counsel at Discovery Channel in Washington D.C. She earned degrees from both Stanford University and Stanford Law School.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020