Electus acquires rights to “Online Dating Rituals of the American Male”
Los Angeles – Multimedia entertainment studio Electus, an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI), announced on March 10 that it has acquired international rights to Online Dating Rituals of the American Male. The show, which unmasks the online dating culture from the male perspective, premiered March 9 on Bravo in the U.S. The six, hour-long episodes in Season 1 are produced by Magical Elves, the production company behind several reality hits including Top Chef, Cold Justice and Fashion Star.
Each week, the show follows two different men as they search the Internet for their ideal partner (or fling!). From the typical “romantic” searching for his true love to the guy who is looking for multiple partners, viewers get a taste of the trials and tribulations that characterise dating in the digital age.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 37 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020