Banijay Spain partners ITV Studios Global Entertainment
Paris and London – Banijay Group and ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) have signed an exclusive multi-year agreement which will see Banijay Spain, formed of leading producers Cuarzo and DLO Producciones, representing ITVS GE’s slate of international hit formats throughout the country.
Brokered by Banijay International, the deal will see Banijay Spain handling the adaptation and production of ITVS GE’s global formats for local audiences. This includes primetime titles such as Come Dine With Me, Four Weddings, Hell’s Kitchen, Saturday Night Takeaway and Surprise Surprise.
This marks the first international output deal for Banijay’s recently expanded Spanish division, which comprises Cuarzo Producciones, one of Spain’s leading TV production houses led by Ana Rosa Quintana, and DLO Producciones, the drama and entertainment producer founded and headed by award-winning Spanish producer José Manuel Lorenzo.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,059 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020