Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Entertainment has announced that it has secured multiple sales of the animated preschool series, Peg + Cat (80 x 12’). The show has been acquired by Treehouse (Canada), SVT (Sweden), YLE (Finland), TVNZ (New Zealand), TG4 (Ireland) and Canal+ Family together (France and French-speaking territories). The series premiered earlier in March on Treehouse in Canada and originally debuted on PBS Kids in the U.S. in the fall of 2013.
The series was previously licensed to Super RTL (Germany and German-speaking Europe), ABC TV Australia, HOP (Israel), Mini-Mini (Poland), E-Junior (UAE), Zee Learn (India) and Disney (Korea).
Created by Emmy Award winning creative director, animator and children’s writer Jennifer Oxley (Little Bill, The Wonder Pets!) and Billy Aronson (Rent, Postcards from Buster), Peg + Cat is co-produced by 9 Story Entertainment and The Fred Rogers Company for PBS Kids. 9 Story has international distribution rights to the series.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,056 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020