Viva Communications, Inc. is set to launch MTV Pinoy, the Philippines edition of the world’s premier youth entertainment on February 14, 2014.
This marks the start of a collaboration between Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a unit of Viacom Inc., the home of international entertainment brands MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and more.
VIMN Asia and Viva have agreed to collaborate on local production, on-ground events and marketing and advertising sales for MTV in the Philippines. Viva is now also in charge of Comedy Central Asia’s provincial distribution in the Philippines.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 71 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020