Viva Communications, Inc. is set to launch MTV Pinoy, the Philippines edition of the world’s premier youth entertainment on February 14, 2014.
This marks the start of a collaboration between Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a unit of Viacom Inc., the home of international entertainment brands MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and more.
VIMN Asia and Viva have agreed to collaborate on local production, on-ground events and marketing and advertising sales for MTV in the Philippines. Viva is now also in charge of Comedy Central Asia’s provincial distribution in the Philippines.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 74 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 39 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020