TrueVisions chooses Anevia for advanced multiscreen services
Bangkok – Anevia, a provider of video streaming and infrastructure solutions for OTT, live TV and Video on Demand (VoD), have announced that Thailand’s broadband and subscriber video operator TrueVisions has chosen Anevia’s ViaMotion Plus and ViaMotion Edge products as the cornerstone of its multiscreen services.
As part of Truevisions’ new multiscreen service, 70 live SD and 20 HD channels are available to viewers in Thailand via a wide range of devices and in a variety of video formats.
“Offering the best experience to our customers is a strategic priority,” said Vichai Sernvongsat, CTO of TrueVisions. “We chose Anevia following a lengthy and diligent study phase and are very impressed with the amount of innovation loaded onto one platform. The fact that we managed to successfully integrate and implement the solution quickly gives me high confidence in our choice. Using Anevia’s advanced functionality and tight integration with the headend, Minerva middleware and all our DRMs, meant we were able to get to launch quickly and efficiently.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 41 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020