Just days ahead of the Mobile World Congress, Euronews has launched the world’s first news service for Sony SmartWatch 2. Euronews is the first news source to be launched worldwide that supports Sony SmartWatch2.
Michael Peters, CEO of Euronews, said: “Innovation is at the heart of the strategy of Euronews, as a global media group offering the right content, to the right place, at the right time. I’m convinced this is the “smart” way to expand both our reach and our awareness worldwide in such a competitive market. Wearable devices perfectly answer one of our essential needs: to facilitate access to information for everyone in the world. Any connected screen is an opportunity to reach our audience. At Euronews, we all are proud to support such a powerful brand as Sony which has recognised both the editorial and product design qualities of Euronews’ offer.”
“Once again, Euronews reinforces its leadership as a pioneer and expert in adapting content to new habits of news consumption, on any connected screens,” added Peters.
Made for Android, the Sony SmartWatch 2 is the world’s first watch that is compatible with all Android mobile phones and interacts with them over Bluetooth.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020