John Henson, son of Muppets co-creators Jim and Jane Henson, and a board member of The Jim Henson Company, died of a sudden massive heart attack on February 14, the company announced on its Facebook page. He was 48.
Henson served as a shareholder and board member of The Jim Henson Company. He occasionally performed as the Muppet Sweetums, a toweringly large, hairy Muppet in the puppeteer troupe, in various titles including The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz, It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and Muppet Treasure Island.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,211 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020