Hong Kong – Shitiz Jain joins Turner International Asia Pacific Limited as Senior Vice President – Finance, Asia Pacific. This executive new hire is effective as of March 17, 2014, and was announced on February 10 by Ray Hutton EVP & CFO, Turner Broadcasting System International, and Ricky Ow, President, Asia Pacific, Turner International Asia Pacific Limited.
Most recently Chief Financial Officer and Head of Corporate Services at Discovery Networks Asia Pacific, Jain takes on the role of Turner head of finance for the Asia Pacific region. He will lead Turner’s financial growth planning and assisting regional management to maximise financial results across the full portfolio of Turner’s kids, news and general entertainment brands, and businesses in the region.
Jain will have a range of responsibilities which includes forecasting, budgeting and long range planning, defining and managing the achievement of goals, and providing financial analysis and counsel to all business heads. In this newly created role, he will develop a Finance team that will be strategically aligned with the needs of the business. In addition, he will offer strategic and financial modelling support at both the Turner and Time Warner executive management level.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020