Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (“MEASAT”) announced on February 19 a three-year agreement with Globecast and Outdoor Channel for distribution on the MEASAT-3 satellite. Under the terms of the agreement, MEASAT will distribute Outdoor HD via MEASAT-3’s global C-band beam, covering 102 countries from Asia, Australia, Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Outdoor Channel (Asia) is a channel that features traditional and contemporary outdoor sports such as fishing, off-road, water sports, safari and a range of outdoor activities that thrill, inspire and entertain.
“MEASAT’s partnership with Globecast continues to expand with the distribution of the Outdoor Channel,” said Raj Malik, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, MEASAT. “The Outdoor Channel, with its premium adventurous lifestyle programming, strengthens the variety of content offered from MEASAT’s 91.5°E video neighbourhood.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020