Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (“MEASAT”) announced on February 19 a three-year agreement with Globecast and Outdoor Channel for distribution on the MEASAT-3 satellite. Under the terms of the agreement, MEASAT will distribute Outdoor HD via MEASAT-3’s global C-band beam, covering 102 countries from Asia, Australia, Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Outdoor Channel (Asia) is a channel that features traditional and contemporary outdoor sports such as fishing, off-road, water sports, safari and a range of outdoor activities that thrill, inspire and entertain.
“MEASAT’s partnership with Globecast continues to expand with the distribution of the Outdoor Channel,” said Raj Malik, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, MEASAT. “The Outdoor Channel, with its premium adventurous lifestyle programming, strengthens the variety of content offered from MEASAT’s 91.5°E video neighbourhood.”
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 179 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020