New “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” to air for the first time in Japan
Tokyo/Singapore – MTV Networks Japan K.K, which operates Nickelodeon for Japan market, announced on February 21 the launch of the global hit animation series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which will premiere in Japan for the first time on April 4 and air every Friday at 7.30am across TXN Network including TV TOKYO, Television Osaka Inc., Aichi Television Broadcasting Co., TV SETOUCHI BROADCASTING CO.,LTD Television Hokkaido Broadcasting Co.,LTD and TVQ KYUSHU BROADCASTIONG Co.,LTD.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a classic, global property created in 1984 in the U.S. It first debuted as a successful comic book series and then became a hit animated TV show, a live-action television series and later spawned four blockbuster theatrical releases. It hit TV screens in 1990s for the first time in Japan and garnered high reputation as well as consumer products (video package, toys, video game and more).
© 2014 Viacom Overseas Holdings C.V. All Rights Reserved. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom Overseas Holdings C.V.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020