MIPTV: Studiocanal â€‹and Tandem to present â€‹joint â€‹keynote
Paris, France, Munich, Germany – Olivier Courson, Chairman and CEO, Studiocanal, and Rola Bauer,President/Partner, Tandem Communications (a Studiocanal company) will present a joint keynote address at MIPTV in Cannes, Tuesday, April 8.
Entitled Tandem/STUDIOCANAL: European Sensibility – Global Appeal, the keynote will highlight the companies’ international productions and announcements of new productions for prime time programming worldwide. In addition, the keynote will cover how they are optimising synergies and opportunities within Studiocanal, the leading European vertically integrated studio.
Olivier Courson has built Studiocanal into a major European studio, among the leaders of feature film production, acquisition and distribution, and a leading international television studio with their acquisition of Tandem Communications two years ago and Red Production Company in December last year. Among the many Studiocanal film productions Courson has developed include: the Coen brothers’ Inside Llewyn Davis with Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and John Goodman, produced by Scott Rudin and awarded the Jury’s Grand Prize at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival; The Two Faces of January, based on a Patricia Highsmith novel, starring Viggo Mortensen, Kirsten Dunst and Oscar Isaac; Non-Stop directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, with Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore and Michelle Dockery; The Gunman produced by Joel Silver, directed by Pierre Morel with Sean Penn, Javier Bardem and Idris Elba; and the upcoming theatrical releases, Paddington, produced by Harry Potter producer David Heyman, and starring Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Bonneville and Shakespeare’s Macbeth, starring Academy-Award® nominee Michael Fassbender and Academy-Award® winner Marion Cotillard.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020