Luxembourg – Satellite service provider Intelsat S.A. (NYSE: I) has appointed 25-year satellite industry veteran Patrick French as Head of Business Development in the Asia Pacific region.
In his new role, French will be responsible for helping to develop and implement Intelsat’s strategy for the region. He will be based in Singapore and report directly to Dee Schwalb, Intelsat’s Vice President, Business Development & Satellite Related Services.
Prior to joining Intelsat, French served as Senior Analyst & Head, Singapore Representative Office, for Northern Sky Research (NSR) LLC. He joined NSR in September 2003 and during his tenure, French expanded NSR’s coverage of the satellite industry into areas such commercial satellite supply and demand modelling, video distribution and contribution, and DTH. He also spearheaded NSR’s assessment of emerging High Throughput Satellite (HTS).
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020