Luxembourg – Satellite service provider Intelsat S.A. (NYSE: I) has appointed 25-year satellite industry veteran Patrick French as Head of Business Development in the Asia Pacific region.
In his new role, French will be responsible for helping to develop and implement Intelsat’s strategy for the region. He will be based in Singapore and report directly to Dee Schwalb, Intelsat’s Vice President, Business Development & Satellite Related Services.
Prior to joining Intelsat, French served as Senior Analyst & Head, Singapore Representative Office, for Northern Sky Research (NSR) LLC. He joined NSR in September 2003 and during his tenure, French expanded NSR’s coverage of the satellite industry into areas such commercial satellite supply and demand modelling, video distribution and contribution, and DTH. He also spearheaded NSR’s assessment of emerging High Throughput Satellite (HTS).
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020