Alfred Haber, Inc. to distribute Beatles special internationally
Palisades Park – On the heels of the show’s airing in the U.S. on CBS on February 9, 2014 – exactly 50 years to the day, date and time of the original event – and having just recently been appointed exclusive international distributor, Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber, Inc. (AHI), announced that the company has already secured numerous international sales for The Beatles: The Night that Changed America – A Grammy® Salute, the 2½-hour CBS special that celebrates the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ groundbreaking U.S. debut performance on The Ed Sullivan Show. The show features a memorable reunion of Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr performing the classic Beatles songs “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”, “With A Little Help From My Friends”, and “Hey Jude”, as well as many other musical superstars paying tribute to the Fab Four.
“The Beatles: The Night that Changed America – A Grammy® Salute”. Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. Photo Courtesy of The Recording Academy®/Wireimage.com © 2014. Photographed by: Kevin Mazur.
Key initial international sales for this primetime entertainment special include Canal+’s D8/17 (France), WOWOW (Japan), Televisa (Mexico), Rogers Media (Canada), Foxtel (Australia), TVNZ (New Zealand), NTR (Netherlands), SVT (Sweden), TV Romania (Romania), and Net Media (Indonesia).
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020