“Power of Nature” shorts return to BBC.com and BBC World News
Starting January 14, Power of Nature, sponsored by Nikon, returns to bbc.com and BBC World News for a new 10-part series that reveals more to the Earth’s great wild places than just their natural beauty.
Using extraordinary HD imagery, the individual four minute films focus on a diverse range of the Earth’s most spectacular places and uncover the profound impact individual animals have on them. From the gardener elephants of Africa’s tropical rainforests to the sea otters of the North Pacific, the series will include stunning images of the natural world, and feature interviews with world renowned scientists, economists and biologists who explain the importance of these complex ecosystems that allow our planet to thrive.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020