“Power of Nature” shorts return to BBC.com and BBC World News
Starting January 14, Power of Nature, sponsored by Nikon, returns to bbc.com and BBC World News for a new 10-part series that reveals more to the Earth’s great wild places than just their natural beauty.
Using extraordinary HD imagery, the individual four minute films focus on a diverse range of the Earth’s most spectacular places and uncover the profound impact individual animals have on them. From the gardener elephants of Africa’s tropical rainforests to the sea otters of the North Pacific, the series will include stunning images of the natural world, and feature interviews with world renowned scientists, economists and biologists who explain the importance of these complex ecosystems that allow our planet to thrive.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020