Bangsar – Media Prima Berhad (“Media Prima” or “MPB”), Malaysia’s largest fully-integrated media group has renewed a multi-genre volume deal agreement with The Walt Disney Company S.E.A (“Disney”) to bring some of the world’s contemporary and classic blockbusters and television series for MPB’s television networks and its cutting-edge online video portal, Tonton.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Photo Courtesy of Walt Disney Company S.E.A.)
The deal will make available Disney’s major blockbuster releases such as Marvel’s The Avengers, Reel Steel, Fright Night, John Carter,Enchanted and movie franchises such as The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest, and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End. In addition to the blockbusters, highly-acclaimed television series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Once Upon A Time in Wonderland, Resurrected, Twisted and Mixology will be making their debut on Media Prima’s Television Networks. Viewers will also be able to catch returning titles such as Revenge, Criminal Minds, Once Upon a Time and Switched at Birth as well as Disney’s animations to cater to the younger audience.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 47 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020