“Live From Space” to premiere globally on NGC Worldwide
Washington D.C, USA – National Geographic Channel (NGC) Worldwide is set to premiere a live two-hour interactive television event broadcasting from 250 miles above the Earth’s surface on the International Space Station (ISS), and NASA Mission Control in March 2014. Produced by Arrow Media, the show is set to air simultaneously around the world on National Geographic Channel in 170 countries, and on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom.
With access to and footage from the ISS and Mission Control, audiences will be able to watch and interact with astronauts Rick Mastracchio and Koichi Wakatalive in orbit from the ISS, and astronaut Mike Massimino (most notably known for fixing the Hubble Telescope) live from Houston.
Live From Space will be able to feature unique live shots of the planet including scenes from sunset and sunrise, lightning storms and shooting stars, with the ISS orbiting Earth every 90 minutes. In addition to that, Mastracchio and Wakata will give viewers a fully guided tour, showing their survival and daily lives in microgravity and conducting of science experiments.
Astronauts, flight controllers and researchers will be featured in original segments from the ISS and Mission Control during the course of the two-hour live event.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 99 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 66 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020