“Live From Space” to premiere globally on NGC Worldwide
Washington D.C, USA – National Geographic Channel (NGC) Worldwide is set to premiere a live two-hour interactive television event broadcasting from 250 miles above the Earth’s surface on the International Space Station (ISS), and NASA Mission Control in March 2014. Produced by Arrow Media, the show is set to air simultaneously around the world on National Geographic Channel in 170 countries, and on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom.
With access to and footage from the ISS and Mission Control, audiences will be able to watch and interact with astronauts Rick Mastracchio and Koichi Wakatalive in orbit from the ISS, and astronaut Mike Massimino (most notably known for fixing the Hubble Telescope) live from Houston.
Live From Space will be able to feature unique live shots of the planet including scenes from sunset and sunrise, lightning storms and shooting stars, with the ISS orbiting Earth every 90 minutes. In addition to that, Mastracchio and Wakata will give viewers a fully guided tour, showing their survival and daily lives in microgravity and conducting of science experiments.
Astronauts, flight controllers and researchers will be featured in original segments from the ISS and Mission Control during the course of the two-hour live event.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 48 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020