Gregory Ho joins Turner International Asia Pacific
Hong Kong – PR and TV professional Gregory Ho is joining Turner International Asia Pacific as Vice President of Communications & Marketing, Oliver Herrgesell, Senior Vice President of Communications for Turner Broadcasting System International, announced.
In his new role, Ho will serve as Turner International’s chief communications and marketing executive in the Asia Pacific region, overseeing all marketing, corporate communications and public relations activities for the company and its affiliates. Taking up the role with immediate effect, he will work closely with Ricky Ow, President of Turner International Asia Pacific.
“This move and Greg’s vast experience reflect the strategic importance of our business interests in Asia Pacific,” said Herrgesell, to whom Ho will report. “Greg brings leadership skills and a working relationship with Ricky Ow to a role that will have significant influence on the company’s continuing efforts to position, capitalise on and grow its entertainment, animation and news brands’ reputation.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 327 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 41 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020