Gregory Ho joins Turner International Asia Pacific
Hong Kong – PR and TV professional Gregory Ho is joining Turner International Asia Pacific as Vice President of Communications & Marketing, Oliver Herrgesell, Senior Vice President of Communications for Turner Broadcasting System International, announced.
In his new role, Ho will serve as Turner International’s chief communications and marketing executive in the Asia Pacific region, overseeing all marketing, corporate communications and public relations activities for the company and its affiliates. Taking up the role with immediate effect, he will work closely with Ricky Ow, President of Turner International Asia Pacific.
“This move and Greg’s vast experience reflect the strategic importance of our business interests in Asia Pacific,” said Herrgesell, to whom Ho will report. “Greg brings leadership skills and a working relationship with Ricky Ow to a role that will have significant influence on the company’s continuing efforts to position, capitalise on and grow its entertainment, animation and news brands’ reputation.”
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020