Eurosport celebrates 25 years of LIVE sports broadcasting
Paris – Eurosport kicks off its 25th year with the launch of an on and off-air activation to mark a quarter-century in LIVE sports broadcasting.Throughout 2014 the “We Live For Live” campaign will feature B2B and B2C promotional activity heralding the group’s continued passion for live sports. A series of external and internal activations will celebrate the brand’s 25 years of sustained growth and achievements across live sports TV production, commentary and expert analysis, media distribution and digital technology.
These include: 25 years LIVE branding and graphics to be used on-air and on-site at live events;an integrated campaign of marketing communications through advertising, content, PR, social media, end user-consumer activity, on-site at events, plus internal staff engagement;an international consumer competition will offer a “Golden Ticket” prize to experience a selection of sporting events across Europe in this celebratory year.
New digital technology products and services will continue to be introduced throughout 2014 to encapsulate Eurosport’s knowledge and understanding of live sports broadcasting and bring the best possible coverage and choice to today’s fans.
Eurosport will also illustrate its unique global position through bespoke research developed to give a comprehensive view into the live sport preferences of European fans which will be published in late January 2014.
Jean-Thierry Augustin CEO of the Eurosport Group said: “Reaching our 25th year in such a strong position is a reflection of the hard work and passion of all the staff at Eurosport. We won’t be looking back in 2014 but using the knowledge we have developed since 1989 to continue to look ahead to innovate and improve our content to bring the public the most immersive and insightful live sports experience. We have built a culture of sustained achievement and are proud of our leader position. At the heart of this success is a clear belief that sport is the star and the fan can fully experience the drama, excitement and emotion of live sport on Eurosport media.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 53 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021