The announcement was made by Armando Nuñez, President and Chief Executive Officer of the CBS Global Distribution Group, to whom Chamberlain will continue to report.
In his new position, Chamberlain will lead CBS’s international content distribution business across a growing global marketplace of terrestrial, cable and satellite channels, as well as subscription video-on-demand, online and other digital platforms.
He will work with Nuñez and the division’s 13 regional offices to create and execute distribution strategies that maximise revenue for CBS content in more than 200 international territories, drawing from CBS Corporation’s portfolio of content, including CBS Television Studios, CBS Television Distribution, SHOWTIME, CBS News and the largest television library among all U.S. studios.
Since September 2009, Chamberlain has served as Executive Vice President, Sales, CBS Studios International, playing a key role in CBS’s growing international distribution business. Most recently, he has been involved in some of CBS’s biggest global sales campaigns, including Under the Dome, NCIS, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Hawaii Five-0 and Dexter, among others.
“I’ve had the good fortune to work with Barry for the past two decades, including the last 15 years at CBS,” said Nuñez. “I’m incredibly proud of Barry’s accomplishments, excited to promote him to this expanded role and honoured to have him as a partner as we continue to grow CBS’s international business.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 56 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020