Orlando, Florida – Amid a wave of biblical theatrical movies releasing this spring, this classic film, re-titled The JESUS Film, will have select theatrical showings around the nation beginning in March. Additionally, partnering with Cinedigm and Mission Home Video, the high-definition film will be available on Blu-ray, DVD and digital format in retail and online stores nationwide April 1.
The JESUS Film is a faithful depiction of Christ’s birth, ministry, death and resurrection as told in the biblical account from the Gospel of Luke. Virtually every word Jesus speaks in The JESUS Film is quoted from Scripture, with 450 leaders and scholars having reviewed the script for biblical accuracy. Further historical accuracy was ensured using clothing, pottery and other props made with first-century methods to portray a 2,000-year-old Palestinian culture.
“When the original JESUS film was released 35 years ago, it was ahead of its time,” said Dr. Erick Schenkel, Executive Director of The JESUS Film Project®, a ministry of Cru.”Yet, while the film has introduced billions of individuals around the world to the person of Jesus, few in the U.S. have ever seen it.”
“We believe this new re-mastered version will give audiences an accurate picture of who Jesus is and why individuals around the world have chosen to follow Him, shown with production values they have come to expect.”
The JESUS Film has been officially recognised by The Guinness Book of World Records as the “Most Translated Film” in history, and is now is available in 1,197 languages. In addition, more than 200 million individuals worldwide have indicated a decision to follow Jesus after viewing The JESUS Film.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 53 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020