Akhauri will head the production of BBC Worldwide formats and local originally developed concepts in both fiction and non-fiction genres, for the Indian market. He is also tasked to formulate and implement local development strategies to maximise commissioning opportunities within the territory.
Akhauri joins BBC Worldwide from Moving Picture Company (MPC) in Bangalore where he headed the India studio for the global visual effects giant. Prior to that, Akhauri worked with Nimbus and UTV, managing the film entertainment division and business development, respectively.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020