China – Zhejiang TV will launch a Chinese version of Global Agency’s new format Keep Your Light Shining in January 2014. This will be the first international version after being optioned in Italy, Spain, Germany, France, the Middle East, Turkey, USA and Australia.
Izzet Pinto, CEO of Global Agency said “I’m very excited to see the Chinese version of our format on air. In just two months we achieved to close agreements in almost 10 territories. And this includes all the major countries. I’m absolutely sure that this is the next big thing. In the next two years I’m hoping to see this format aired in 40 countries.”
Keep Your Light Shining is a unique talent format where contestants are given only 20 seconds to showcase their talent in front of an audience and panel of judges. Each episode consists of 12 contestants under their own spotlights, who are each judged solely on their vocal capabilities. Judging is done by both the audience and judges. Eliminated contestants will have their spotlights turned off completely.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 399 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 325 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020